Recipe for 25 small cookies ingredients
1. Preheat your oven to 180C / 350F.
2. Mix all the dry foods (oatmeal, coconut, ground almonds, salt, vanilla, cinnamon and ginger).
3. Grate the carrots finely.
4. Mix egg and melted oil and sweetener (if you use a liquid kind).
5. Mix all the ingredients together and let the dough set for 15-20 minutes before you shape your cookies (if necessary, add a little water).
6. Shape the cookies with your hands or a spoon, and spread them out on a baking sheet and bake in the middle of the oven for about 15 minutes or more (until golden). Let them cool down so they get extra crispy.
Head over to our friends at The Protein Kitchen for more healthy, rich in protein recipes.
Share your result, or maybe your own healthy recipes with #ktrecipe @karitraa to get featured.